The Free Fire’s OB24 update was released today. The game introduced a number of exciting features for the game including new weapons, balance changes, Spawn Arena and new season. The update is called “Sown Day”.
Season 3 of Free Fire will begin on September 24. This season, players able to rank in Gold III will receive Golden Famers.
Here are the patch notes for the Free Fire’s OB24 update:
- Who Is DJ Alok in Real Life
- CHARACTER UNIQUENESS & CHARACTER SKILLS NEW UPDATE
- Free Fire sets record with 80 million daily players
- Top 10 characters in Free Fire
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse 3: Everything You Need to Know
New weapon (Free Fire)
Parafal will only be available in Classic and Clash Squad modes. It is a new assault rifle that has a long range of quick-fall enemies from afar. However, the rate of fire is low.
- Damage: 48
- Magazine: 30 bullets
- Rate: 0.425
- Attachments: Muzzle, stock, magazine, grip, and scope.
The flamethrower is available in the training grounds. It’s a close-range weapon and can burn down gloo walls faster than any weapon in Free Fire. The weapon can’t be reloaded.
- Damage: 15
- Minimum damage: 10
- Range: Four
- Rate of Fire: 0.06
- Players will now be able to cook grenades before throwing them. This will decrease the time it takes to detonate.
- The grenade projectile has been optimized to match the actual throwing distance.
- The rate of fire has been increased by three percent.
- The maximum spread has been decreased by 10 percent. This will decrease the recoil of the weapon to make it easier to land shots.
The M14 has been nerfed a little bit due to its ability to take down enemies from afar. To compensate for the decrease in minimum damage, the overall damage has been increased a bit, making the weapon still a good choice to have in a loadout.
- Damage: 58 to 59
- Minimum Damage: 30 to 25
M14 Rage Core
- Its rate of fire has been decreased by 11 percent.
- Precise shots: Four to six
- The spread while moving has been decreased by 11 percent.
Kar98k Biometric Scope
This gun is considered one of the strongest weapons in Free Fire right now. Due to this, it’s been nerfed. The aim assist radius has been reduced by 35 percent.
The character’s skill has been buffed to make it more useful in taking down enemies.
- Reload capacity: 10/13/16/19/22/25 percent to 30/33/36/39/42/45 percent
- It will now be limited to AR, pistol, SMG, and the shotgun as well.
The glider has received a big nerf to its maximum flight attitude. This has been done to make sure players don’t get to unreachable places with it.
- Maximum flight altitude: 38 to 14
- The scan will now reveal vehicles on the map as well.
- Players will spawn closer to each other when they enter the social zone.
- New feature added for vehicles: restore vehicle position and honk.
- The amphibious motorcycle can now use the Nitro and jump as well.
- A new minigame called Target Arcade has been added.
- The private movie theatre is now available.
- It’s available in the classic and rank modes.
- It’s a new spawn arena for the 2020 Free Fire Continental Series.
Players will now be able to boost allies to higher locations. An ally can jump higher from a crouched teammate.
- A new Armory menu has been added.
- The weapon sorting method has been optimized.
- Players will be able to get a 360-degree view of all weapons in this new armory.
- Screenshots of weapon skins can also be shared directly through the armory.
Upload settings and HUD to the Free Fire cloud
Players will be able to upload, download, and overwrite their configuration in the settings menu. The settings won’t have to be adjusted with every patch from now on.
- Players will be able to sort their backpacks in-game.
Bug fixes and optimizations
- A bug that revealed Clu’s location when she activated her skill has been fixed.
- Gloo walls can no longer displace players’ models.
- Mushrooms can now be marked.
- Players can now open the settings menu when they are spectating or dead.
- Optimized the filter function in Free Fire store’s Armory.
- Optimized MVP display for the winning/losing team for all close combat modes.
- Optimized the model for the Jeep.
- Optimized in-game active skill display.